The term 'CreateTOTALLY' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the organisation that owns this website, which is Create Global (Martech) Limited. Registered in England No. 12928895. Registered Office: 1 Vincent Square, London, England, SW1P 2PN. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this web site is for informational use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This Terms and Conditions notice was last updated 15th January 2021