Our contact details
Create Global (Martech) Limited
233 Shaftesbury Avenue,
WC2H 8EE email@example.com
Last updated 18th May 2022
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- As a contact address on which to provide you with further information on the CreateTOTALLY software product(s)
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Contact you from time to time to provide you details of our software products and services
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com
if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we haveused your data.
Information Commissioner's Office
SK9 5AF ICO
Like most websites, we may use automatic data collection technology when you visit our website. This notice explains how we use 'cookies' and related technologies and how you can manage the behaviour of these cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files sent from a website to your web browser. They are stored in your web browser's cache and allow a website or a third party to recognise your browser or mobile device. Mobile devices and browsers can be shared by a number of people, so cookies are not always wholly related to individuals.
We may use the following types of cookies (we will always ask your permission first).
Analytics cookies hold information as you view different pages of the website and help us to build up a profile of how visitors use the website. They help us to make the website work as efficiently as possible and provide better content in the future.
In addition to cookies, there are similar technologies that may be used by our site. These include:
Web beacons: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to understand browsing activity. Web beacons are invisible when you open a webpage.
Social widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or a mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget, and are controlled by the third parties.
Managing your cookie preferences
Most web browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. Look at your web browsers Settings or Help menu to find out how this is done. However, please be aware that switching off cookies may affect the way the website operates and adversely affect the quality of your experience on the website.
Social Media Technologies
When you use social media platforms with the site, each platform has its own technologies and policies to be aware of. For information on limiting the use of widgets and sharing functions with social networks, see below:
For Twitter widgets, you can find more information here.
For Facebook widgets, you can find more information here.
If you have questions or comments about the use of Cookie technologies at CreateTOTALLY.com, please contact email@example.com
This Cookies and related technologies notice was last updated 20th May 2021